A New Year with New Job Opportunities!
It will soon be a New Year with new sales and marketing job opportunities!
A few things to remember in your job search:
- Keep your options open and educate yourself as much as possible about the company and role you are applying for.
- Don’t use “hearsay” to make any rash decisions.
- Use what you find and hear to go on the interview and ask questions specific to the role, company, and industry.
- Ask why the role is open, what their average employee tenure, culture, expectations.
- Be in charge of making your own decisions rather than losing a potential great job opportunity.
- What may be a perfect position for one individual could be a disaster for the next.
- Remember, any opportunity to network with individuals in your field is a potential future opportunity to do business.
Good luck to you!