We are currently partnering with a dynamic and growing company that develops and markets environmental treatment technology and services. The company boasts technology that is used in a number of areas and generation industries and is seeking a skilled Field Service Manager. The ideal candidate possesses the following skills and attributes:
• Minimum 10 years job related experience preferably in wastewater, chemical, pharmaceutical or other process industry. Must be knowledgeable on process instrumentation, process equipment and operating procedures.
• Mechanical and electrical aptitude for understanding process and problem troubleshooting.
• High level of safety awareness. Formal safety training is a plus.
• Trained and demonstrated proficiency in understanding 480V, 120V and lower voltage circuits, controls and instrumentation.
• Proficiency with computer software and word processing programs.
• Essential physical job functions include climbing ladders/steps, lifting up to 50 pounds, extensive walking in outdoor surfaces, and working in outdoor conditions year-round.
• Travel to sites will require overnight travel or extended stay (primarily in US, but possibility for international travel).
• Flexible with unplanned last-minute travel.
• Company offers competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package!