We are recruiting for a leading Commercial HVAC firm. They are seeking a General Manager to join their team in Chicago. It is a six figure role!
- Train, direct, and evaluate staff in the development and application of sales skills to achieve goals.
- Assign goals and regularly measure production.
- Increase existing customer base and maintenance coverage.
- Mentor staff in the development and implementation of effective sales strategies.
- Build and maintain rapport and positive working relationships with customers, vendors, and other outside agents.
- Direct purchasing decisions and activities as necessary.
- Promote professionalism and pride in order to attract high-promise human resources.
- Understand the prospect’s organization and decision-making process.
- Monitor billing to assure optimum cash flow.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- College education is a plus.
- Previous management experience is required.
- Knowledge of HVAC designs, applications, and energy saving solutions.
- A proven sales and sales management history.
- Strong leadership and team building/oriented qualities.
- Experience with a conceptual sales cycle and financial aptitude are a big plus.