We are recruiting for a national packaging firm. They are seeking a Sales Representative to develop relationships in South Carolina.
Key Duties & Accountabilities (Primary responsibilities & quantifiable measurements)
- Achieve revenue and GP$ goals
- Call on target, current and prospective customers consistent with our ideal customer profile to generate sales, improve market share, and increase revenue and GP$ for SupplyOne
- Lead with programs to achieve program (PMP and Managed Services) goals
- Achieve a balanced product category mix that includes Corrugated, Foam, Labels, Thermoforming, Packaging Materials, Direct Contact Packaging Films, Equipment, Jan-San, Chemicals, Retail and Misc. Items.
- Sell accounts on the basis of service and problem-solving by offering solutions to improve customer methods and procedures
- Implement price increases promptly to achieve gross profit goals by making every effort to sell products and value-added services at an optimal profitability point.
- Maintain a sales pipeline sufficient to support sales goals
Educational/Training Requirements/Experience (What your background should look like)
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in a sales role preferred
- Experience in distribution and or manufacturing preferred
Minimum Skills, Knowledge & Ability Requirements
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly with customers and suppliers
- Understanding of sales process and dynamics
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize tasks
- Demonstrated initiative in personal professional development
- Basic arithmetic including gross profit calculations
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally over the phone, and in person, at our own site and at customer or 3rd party sites
If you are interested, please apply or email Brooke Hall email@example.com.