Currently, we are recruiting for a rising network technology firm in the Richmond area. The qualified candidate will meet the following attributes and skills:
- Project development and leadership skills are preferred
- Experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience and design architecture
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with various operating systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, including multiple high priority issues and able set and manage expectations.
- Salary commensurate with experience