We are recruiting for a Regional Material Handling/Warehousing Equipment firm. They are seeking a Warehouse Products Manager to support the sales efforts in Virginia and Maryland.
- Assist respective Sales Account Managers for system specification analysis to provide clear, documentable and coordinated requirements.
- Support Site Surveys for projects, complete and review all related administrative requirements to build an accurate bill of material and eventual quote.
- Assist with preparation of quotes as needed.
- Partner with the core sales representative to evaluate the customer’s requirements and present value-added material products and services.
- Review and design solutions, create facility layouts, prepare bills of material, collect vendor pricing and provide support for customer proposals.
- Lead project management and implementation by working with the sales representatives, vendors and external customers to ensure the projects are ordered accurately, installed/shipped timely and completed on budget.
- Ensure that all projects are documented in CRM prior to engaging in support including Opportunity naming convention, unit quantity and dollars; thus ensuring accuracy of the sales pipeline.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all Warehouse Solution related Opportunities requiring continued support to assist with moving them through the Sales Pipeline.
- Liaise with other departments and external sources as needed to address project technical issues, when applicable work with engineering products leads to adhere to plan.
- Coordinate with Werres Corporation, Raymond and other vendor personnel during initial site-related activity, as required to identify existing or new technical requirements on a project by project basis.
- Understand and perform compelling demos as required, assist with Sales presentations and with training of the salesforce as required.
- Proficient with basic pricing and bill of materials preparation for quoting purposes.
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of the warehouse systems, related components and sales/commercial acumen.
- Maintain working knowledge of latest installation procedures and options, including pictures of various warehouse sites.
- Network with other dealer resources; establish a support group.
- Attend workshops, trade shows, and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes in the system.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Team approach – work with others in pursuing common goals.
- Effectively manage large volumes of information.
- Assimilating and disseminating information in a professional manner.
- Work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and judgment to resolve routine problems.
- Organizational skills, and high-level of self-structure.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred; three to five years of experience working in a similar warehouse and Industrial design industry and or project management.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products including MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Visio or other related flow diagram software preferred. AutoCAD capability is desirable.